Taxation and VAT Consultancy
Tax is very important for both individuals and organizations and this is why tax payers must plan and deal with all tax issues at every aspect of their businesses.
Libor can assist in the day-to-day tax compliance matters both at the personal and corporate level. We can take care of all matters in order to keep the business fully compliant with Cyprus' tax laws. In addition, we can provide specialized advice on tax planning and tax structuring custom-made to our client's business needs.
Our Cyprus taxation services include:
• Preparation of the annual tax computation and income tax return for a Cypriot company
• Preparation of the annual tax computation and income tax return for an individual (employee or self-employed)
• Provisional tax handling
• Tax reviews and advice on deductibility of expenses
• Dividend tax issues
• Tax residency and tax clearance procedures
• Representation at the tax office
• Personal Financial Planning
• Estate Tax Planning
• Income Tax Planning
• Private Client Tax Services
Value Added Tax is one of the most complex tax issues that businesses are facing since many organizations will sometimes miscalculate their liabilities. VAT, an indirect tax, can suggest major cost and compliance burdens, but at the same time it can suggest that it would optimize VAT recovered, meaning additional sources of cash flow for some firms.
Our VAT professionals will guide our clients through the constant law changes, will help analyse their business to identify risks and tax-saving opportunities to reduce costs and improve their cash flow.
Our VAT services include:
• Help with VAT registration in Cyprus
• Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES & INTRASTAT returns with the Cyprus VAT authorities
• VAT health checks
• VAT planning and administration
• Representation during inspections by the Cyprus VAT authorities
• VAT cross border advice
• Advise on VAT saving opportunities